2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
HICSA is an Aboriginal controlled organisation. 51% of the Board Members must be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent. The governance model adopted by HICSA is based on the Koori Heritage Trust and Wuchopperen Health Service approaches.
2012 Board members:
- Aunty Dot Peters
- Robynne White
- Gail Crozier
- Sharon Young
- Garry Detez
- Fiona Mawson (ex officio)
HICSA adopts a reconciliation model whereby Aboriginal and Non Aboriginal staff are appointed based on merit, work experience, personal attributes and cultural knowledge or experience. HICSA is committed to the workforce and professional development of its staff.
- Stephanie Grubb - Program Coordinator
- Fiona Mawson - Service Development and Governance
- Kirsty Savage - Business and Finance
- Brooke Collins - Youth Cultural Strengthening